4.23.2011

ursa major, just monk3y, fos

i'm rotten and full of empty promises, so to continue my tradition of such, here's yesterday's follow friday post:

i've never been a tumblr fan. to me, tumblr isn't real blogging. almost everyone has a tumblr, but none of it is original content. it's posting and reposting stuff you like that other people made. which doesn't bother me, but it bothers me that some people consider than completely legitimate blogging. no, honey, that's reblogging. i don't want to offend anyone, just my personal views. i love sharing other people's wonderful stuff as much as the next person, but then some people go as far to say that that's their own collage of thing, and that that is original.

that i don't buy, even though before a few days ago i'd never even been on tumblr. but then i discovered a few of the most beautiful tumblrs known to man/me. they are wonderful for inspiration. i've found so many beautiful images that i have since tucked away into my virtual notebooks.

my few to look at are definitely ursa major, just monk3y, and fos.

here is one of the mini collections i've put together:

aurorae:

kissmytoes:

(by sarah lownes)

aurorae:

dix-neuf:


dylancoyle:

photo   


photo


***
i bought a bunch of glass jars at target the other day. they're just fun to look at.
--

5 comments:

  1. This post made me laugh...I thought the same thing about Tumblr. I just didn't get the fun of reposting things. I don't have a Tumblr, and I'm not sure if I ever will, but I do get inspired by some of the loveliest photos I've seen on there...then I was kind of hooked...hehe.

    Gorgeous photo post darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me chuckle and I completely agree!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you I love you I love you I love you.

    ps: I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so agree, I mean tumblr's are great and a great inspiration but it is so less personal than blogging. Love the photos! And thanks so much for your lovely comment, you are my favorite follower!

    xoxo
    dontgonaked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is really lovely and i like every one of your posts haha i totally agree with what you say here, but i just love how gorgeous some of the pictures from tumblrs are. x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.