As of late, i'm having trouble reading all of the blogs i am subscribed to. When i subscribe to a blog, it means i genuinely want to read what you are writing or posting. I'm going through and unsubscribing to a bunch of a blogs, to fix my little problem. In case you're curious why you did or didn't make the cut...
Reasons i stopped following your blog:
- Your content just isn't interesting me anymore
- You have completely sold out, and i mean that in the nicest way possible (giveaway from my sponsor this, giveaway from my sponsor that, sponsor sponsor sponsor)
- Your genre of blogging isn't really appealing to me as much as it used to (i.e. crafting blogs)
- Your content is okay, but with more than 5 posts a day, it's just kind of annoying at this point
- I actually don't LOVE your content, but i was trying to help you get started because you're a bit of a friend of mine and i did you a nicety.
This all sounds very very bitchy, i know. And i may just be stressed but i'm very sorry. I am just bombarded with feed from more than 350 blogs.
As of late i have also stopped commenting on blogs as frequently.
Reasons i have not commented recently:
- all of my comments run together with everyone elses (i.e. You look gorgeous!, Lovely blouse!) and i'm just not contributing much
- i don't want to come off as insincere with a comment like those listed above. i honestly mean whatever i write.
- i don't have anything to say.
meet me's resume tomorrow, enter the blog makeover.