8.27.2010

second product of the week

This weeks product: Soap & Glory's Fab Pore facial peel!
Soap & Glory Fab Pore 15 Minute Facial Peel
Pros: nice small container that can fit ANYWHERE, takes only a few minutes (you can wear it anytime from 2 minutes to 15 minutes), works well.
Cons: little pricey, kind of latexy smell.
Cute, innit? This little tub costs about $15 (available at Target), and it might seem a little pricey for something so small, but everytime you use it, you only use a teeny bit, so it's actually a pretty good deal. Just one dollop cleans out and shrinks your pores, and leaves your skin silky and a nice texture. It says peel, but it's more like a mask. It has these little blue beads, too, that remind me of Biore products.
I've only had it for a few days, but i am in love with it. It's become a staple in my skin regime.

On a craftier note, I will be restocking at Jo-Ann's tomorrow, so I will have up some new wonderful projects soon! Expect the knotted headbands, some chiffony things, maybe a dress, a skirt, who knows!
--

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.